Whip up a gluten-free chooclate cake with decadent, rich chocolate flavour, whenever you like. Makes 1 layer cake or 12 cupcakes.
White rice flour, tapioca starch, corn starch, potato strach, cocoa powder, suagr, cream of tartar, bicarbonate of soda, xanthan gum, salt
- 3 eggs
- 84g sunflower oil
- 180g water
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C
- Beat water, eggs, and sunflower oil with an electric mixer.
- Add premix and incorporate with a spatula. Blend contents into a smooth batter with an electric mixer.
- Pour batter into greased and lined cake or cupcake tins.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Use baking times as a guide only. Use a cake tester to test for readiness.
- Once baked, remove cakes from tins 10 minutes after to cool completely. Allow thorough cleaning before spreading with icing.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
Dairy free and gluten free